Things to remember when visiting JYes Farms
- Those who are planning to visit the farm as groups must get permission in advance and must take food from farm at least once. They have to take entry pass of Rs 50 per head.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the farm
- There is parking facility for school Buses and Vans
- The plastic bags and outside eatables are not allowed inside Farm premicise.
- Food is avalable at a reasonable cost from the farm restaurent for the school children and Groups.
- Those who need food should inform the Farm office beforehand
Special Package for Schools
We are presenting the students a wonderful opportunity to see, experience and study our Paddy fields, Fish farms, the plantations, Different kinds of Paultrys, Fish Nurserys and Bird Nurserys.